Prohibited for transportation in luggage subjects/substances.
- Stinging and cutting subjects.
- Explosives, weapons, an ammunition, signal flare, pyrotechnical and flammable substances.
- Toxic, poisonous substances and infectious organisms.
- Inflammable liquids, such as paints and solvents.
- Inflammable subjects, such as matches and lighters.
- Radioactive materials.
- Compressed gases.
- Portfolios and suitcases with the built in safety alarm devices, lithium batteries.
- Magnetized subjects and various dangerous subjects listed in IATA list of prohibited goods.
- Oxidizing substances such as bleaching powders, alkalis, battery liquid elements, organic peroxides and corrosive substances.
Terms of luggage transportation
List of authorized to transport onboard subjects and substances:
In luggage compartments with the isolated access of passengers to luggage during flight:
- Crossbows, spearguns, swords, sabres, hangers, rapiers, bayonets, daggers, knifes: with locks, simulators of any kind of the weapon.
- Household knifes, scissors with a length of blades over 60 mm.
- Liquids and alcoholic drinks with the ethanol volume no more than 70%, in the container for retail trade no more than 5 litres per passenger.
- The sprays for sports or household use, with a valves protected from spontaneous release of content, in capacities no more than 0,5 kg or 500 ml for one piece. Total capacity not more than 2 kg or 2 litres per passenger.
In the hand luggage:
- Medical thermometer – one per passenger.
- Tonometer in a case - one per passenger.
- Barometer or a manometer in hermetic case.
- Disposable lighters - one per passenger
- Ice for cooling of perishable food - no more than 2 kg per passenger.
- 3 % hydrogen peroxide - no more than 100 ml per passenger.
- Harmless liquids, gels and the sprays in capacities no more than 100 ml (or equivalent capacity in other units of measure) packed into transparent plastic package no more than 1 litre - one pack per passenger.
Liquids in capacity more than 100 ml not accepted for transportation, even they are filled partially.
Exceptions for transportation restrictions have: medicines, child food and special diet products.
Liquids bought in duty free or onboard should be packed into plastic package providing identification of purchase in duty free or onboard in day of a trip.
The administration of the airport has the right to make additional measures on maintenance of flight safety and forbid for transportation in cabin following subjects:
- Hypodermic injection needles (without the medical substance).
- Knitting spokes.
- Scissors with length of blades less than 60 mm.
- Clasp knifes with length of blade less than 60 mm.
Free of charge luggage
- 40 kg for business class and comfort class passengers.
- 20 kg for economy class passengers.
- 20 kg for flights over Yakutia Republic.
Excessive and special luggage
If the weight or dimension of your luggage exceed standard of free transportation you should reserve and pay for excessive luggage at booking of the ticket. If you have not made it, the luggage above standard rate will be accepted only with the presence of technical possibilities.
Hand luggage transportation
For convenience of passengers in cabin each passenger has the right to take private use subjects:
- a handbag or a portfolio;
- a folder for papers; an umbrella;
- a cane;
- a bunch of flowers;
- outer clothing;
- a child food;
- a cellular phone;
- a photo/video camera;
- a portable computer;
- a suit in case;
- a child cradle;
- a crutches;
- a stretcher or an armchair-carriage for passengers with the limited mobility.
Lost or damaged luggage
At arrival atrport
If your luggage is lost or damaged, please contact our staff at the «Lost and Found» desk before you leave the arrival hall. You will need to fill in a «Property Irregularity Report».
Search of luggage
A search of lost luggage is made for 21 days from the moment the passenger submits a report. In case the lost luggage is not found or is damaged, a decision on the payment of compensation is taken for each occurrence individually.