With a view of maintenance of your safety airline "Yakutia" recommends to study the given instruction on the organisation of safe transportation by air vessels of the weapon, an ammunition and cartridges to it, special means:
- Weapon reception to transportation, registration of corresponding documents, delivery aboard an air vessel at the airport of departure and weapon delivery at airport of destination is carried out by the authorised employees of service of aviation safety of the airport (we recommend to you to address to the authorised employee of the airport or the representative of airline).
- The control over observance of an order of transportation of the weapon by air vessels is carried out by law-enforcement bodies and services of aviation safety of the airports according to the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The weapon of the passengers having the right to its storage and carrying, is without fail passed the authorised person for temporary storage for flight at the airport of departure and stands out to owners upon termination of flight at airport of destination.
- The weapon is transported onboard the plane in the isolated luggage compartment in a metal box and locked.
- Due to the limited volume of a metal box (bag) for transportation of weapon, ammunition and special means to them, the Yakutia airline implemented following terms: