Sakha Republic (Yakutia) - is the Russian Federation largest administrative and
territorial unit. Civil aviation – is the only year-round transport type and play
a key role in republic social, economical and cultural development.
In 2002 by the Republic President decree the "Yakutia" airline was created on the basis of Sakhaavia Airlines and Yakut Airlines.
Today aircrafts of JSC "Aircompany Yakutia" carry out regular and charter flights in all directions of the Sakha Republic, the Russian Federation, the CIS countries and foreign countries.
The head office of airline located in the Yakutsk city. The Yakutia airline main airports are Yakutsk, Moscow (Vnukovo) and Krasnodar. More than 40 representations of airline are located in various cities of Russia and foreign countries.
- May, 2011 –
first cargo aircraft Boeing 757-200 Freighter was leased.
- November, 2011
– the winner of the competition "100 best enterprises and organizations of
Russia – 2011" in the nomination "The Best Transport company" within
the International forum "Innovations and Development".
- 21 December,
2011 – the 1 million's passenger of airline over current year is registered at
the Yakutsk International Airport.
- 2012 – an
official carrier of the V International sports games "Children of
- December, 2012
– the Sukhoi Superjet 100 filled up airline park of aircrafts.
"Yakutia" - is the Russia's second operator of this aircraft model.
- March, 2012
– the participant of the Sakha Republic subsidized transportations program for republic
arctic zone citizens.
- January, 2013
– the Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 filled up airline park of aircrafts. Russia's
first operator of this aircraft model.
- 21 January 2013
– "Yakutia" celebrated the 10 anniversary on air transportation.
- February 2013
– IOSA certificate obtained (Audit of operational safety of the International
association of air transport (IATA)).
- March 2013
– the award "Choice of Yakutia — 2012", 1 place in "Transport"
- March 2013 –
the participant of the federal subsidized transportations program in the
territory of Northwest, Siberian, Ural and Far East federal districts.
- April 2013 –
the winner of the national aviation award "Wings of Russia" by the 2012
year results in the nominations "Airline of the Year — Regional Carrier",
the diploma in the nomination "Airline of the Year — The Group 1 regional carrier".
- June 2013 –
the active member of the IATA (International association of air transport).
- February 2014
– Co-branded credit card of Yakutia airline and VTB24 bank is released.
- March 2014
– IOSA standards conformity certificate is extended till 2016. "Sukhoi
Civil Aircraft Company" full service of the Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft certificate
- April 2014
– the winner of the national aviation award "Wings of Russia" by the 2013
year results in the nomination "Airline of the Year — The Group 2 regional
- July 2014 –
Yakutia airline introduced new service class "economy comfort" on Bombardier
Dash 8 Q400 aircrafts.
- 16 August 2014
– the airline finished operation of Tupolev-154m planes. Last flight performed on
Antonov 140 by Yakutia airline.
- September 2014
– the Bombardier Dash 8 Q300 filled up airline park of aircrafts. The Bombardier
Dash 8 Q300 air operator certificate is received.
- October 2014
– independent service admission to defect Boeing 737 - 600, 700, 800, 900 aircrafts
and Boeing 757 – 200 is received by airline technical base in the Yakutsk city.
- The park of
airline aircrafts is filled up with the second Bombardier Dash8 Q300 aircraft.
- December 2014 – online check-in service became
available on Yakutia airline website.