Boarding pass presence is mandatory to pass boarding gate. Copy of boarding pass could be obtained on a check-in desk at the airport.
Online check-in is available from following airports
"Yakutia" airline doesn't guarantee compliance of seat chosen by you at online registration in cases:
- Emergency aircraft change;
- Technical problems with check-in system.
Online check-in starts 23 hours before departure, and stops 2 hours prior to departure.
Passengers with luggage should check in their luggage at check-in desk not later than 90 minutes before departure, size and weight of hand baggage should not exceed airline regulations. Luggage and hand baggage should not contain prohibited for transportation subjects/substances.
Online check-in is unavailable if:
- you have any special requirements or need additional services (wheelchair, medical assistance, escort for an unaccompanied minor etc);
- you travel with pets;
- you have booked extra seat or extra luggage;
- traveling on flight 410, 9732 or 9734;
- your flight departs from an airport in Russia to an international destination or arrives to Russia from an international destination.
About boarding pass
For transit flight check-in, system will automatically generate boarding passes for all transit segments.
Click to confirm that you are familiar and agree with the Online check-in conditions.